By public transport
- Line 42 - UCL- Saint-Luc
- Line 79 - Cliniques-UCL, and then take the elevator to reach 0-level.
At Crainhem station (Line 1)
Crainhem metro station is located approximately at 15 minutes walking from Saint-Luc. You can also take the 79 bus from Crainhem station. Stop at Cliniques-UCL and then take the elevator to reach 0-level.
- STIB buses: 76 - 77 - 79
- Tec: "Conforto Bis", from Louvain-la-Neuve and Wavre
- De Lijn buses: 315 - 316 - 317 - 352
- From Brussels-Central and Brussels-Shuman stations: same route as Metro 1, heading to Stockel. Alight at Alma station.
- From Brussels-Midi station: take metro 2 or 6 then change at Arts-Loi/Kunst-Wet to take metro 1.
From Brussels Airport
There are two direct "De Lijn" bus lines between the airport and the Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc:
- Bus 359, stop "Thiry Woluwé", at 10 minutes walking from Saint-Luc
- Bus 659, stop “Hippocrate”, at 5 minutes walking from Saint-Luc